Home and auto insurance bundles in Ontario
It is always recommended to protect yourself, your home, and your vehicle from liability through reliable home and auto insurance bundles in Ontario. Zippo Insurance outlines the main factors that are covered by our home and auto insurance policies and how they can benefit you.Get Started
What does home insurance cover in Ontario?
Condos, vacation homes, rentals, and other properties must be protected with home insurance to avoid liability and losses from damage from external factors such as natural disasters. Given below are the coverage points to look out for in your home insurance:
1. Additional living expenses: If for some reason, you are forced to live in other temporary quarters, apart from your primary residence, your home insurance can pay you living expenses for the time away.
2. Contents: Your possessions and personal belongings will be covered from damage related to water leakage, fire, and other factors.
3. Replacement value: If your home insurance includes replacement value, the costs of the entire home will be covered in the event of total loss. If the cost of raw materials increases during the policy term, the insurance will still cover the additional costs.
4. Liability: It’s sad but true: accidents do happen. If a third person is injured or involved in an accident on your property, your home insurance will cover the liability.
What does auto insurance cover in Ontario?
1. Collision coverage: In case your vehicle has been damaged due to an accident, your auto insurance will cover the costs.
2. Comprehensive coverage: Other comprehensive losses that will be covered in the auto insurance bundle includes theft, vandalism, storms, and the like.
3. Family security: In case you or a member of your family is injured by an uninsured or underinsured car and driver, your auto insurance can match the liability caused.
4. Liability: If you find yourself in an accident caused due to negligence on your end, your auto insurance can cover the costs of damage, pain, and suffering.
5. Loss of use: In the case of an insured loss, your auto insurance will also cover the costs of your renting out a vehicle during the repair and maintenance process.
For more information on home and auto insurance bundles in Ontario, contact Zippo Insurance for a quote today.
Why Choose us?
Quick and Easy
With our questionnaire, receive your personalized quote in under 5 minutes, and get one step closer to being insured.
We search and find the most competitive quotes for you out of hundreds of policies.
Call us. We have our agents available around-the-clock providing high quality service. We're here for you.
Our staff offer the 10 tips you need to keep your driving record in the best shape!
Around age 25, your car insurance should become cheaper; it depends on your driving history and the insurance company’s policy.
Home insurance works to cover any expenses that occur should something accidental happen to your home or personal belongings, such as a break-in, water damage or fire.
Not all that often. It’s a good idea to review your policy when it comes up for renewal, if you’re planning home renovations, if you’ve recently purchased/received high-value items (jewelry, art, etc.) or when you make any changes that could increase the risk of someone getting hurt, such as installing a pool. Getting home insurance in Ontario for various properties such as condos, rentals, and vacation homes can protect you from liabilities and damage from external factors.
We’re always here to help
Have any questions regarding insurance? Give us a call. Our certified team of brokers can help you navigate any individual insurance situation.